Text Message Terms and Conditions
CareFirst offers text messaging as a way to communicate with our members. To receive text messages from CareFirst, members must consent by providing a mobile phone number to which communications will be sent.
With this consent, CareFirst may send text messages to our members to alert them of key member messages and notices about secure information waiting for them in My Account, on our secure member website. The short code for the CareFirst Account Alerts program is 43994.
General Terms & Conditions for Alerts
- Message and Data rates may apply.
- To stop delivery of text messages, Text STOP to 43994 in response the text message received from CareFirst.
- If you need help, Text HELP to 43994 in response to the text message received from CareFirst.
- Message frequency will vary based on user activity.
- Supported carriers include but are not limited to:
AT&T Mobility, Boost Mobile, Cspire, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, MetroPCS, NTelos, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless/Alltel, Virgin Mobile, ACS, Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, CellCom, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, ,Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- CareFirst will never provide your Text Message Number to any outside source.
- For technical issues or questions, please call the CareFirst Technical Support Team at 1-877-526-8390, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).