Your employees can use our Drug Search tool to find out if their drug is covered, what tier or category it falls under and if any care management criteria apply. They can also view information specific to the CareFirst formulary (drug list).
A formulary is a list of drugs covered under your plan. Please note this is not an all-inclusive list and is subject to change. In order to search for a specific drug, open the PDF and click “CTRL” and “F” at the same time in order to search the document.
In order to search for a specific drug, open the PDF and click "CTRL" and "F" at the same time in order to search the document.
- 2017 Preferred Drug List
- 2017 Maintenance Drug List
- 2017 Specialty Drug List
- 2017 Preventive Drug List
- 2017 Diabetic Supplies Drug List
- 2017 Oral Chemotherapy Drug List
- 2017 Prescription Guidelines
- 2017 Exclusive Specialty Pharmacy Network Drug List (MD and DC only)
- 2017 Formulary 3 (Advanced Control Formulary)
- Drug Removals for CareFirst Formulary 2
- Drugs Requiring Prior Authorization for Medical Necessity (ACA)
- Drugs Requiring Prior Authorization for Medical Necessity (Non-ACA)