CareFirst Group Medicare Advantage
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield has long been committed to providing accessible and affordable care to our members—through every phase of life. We entered the Medicare Advantage market in 2020 with member-focused individual plans. And now, we’re proud to offer CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield Group Medicare Advantage (MA) plans.
CareFirst Group MA plans provide retiree-focused options for medical and prescription drug benefits, including customizable plans to meet your needs.
Contact your benefits consultant to learn more.
By partnering with CareFirst on a Group MA plan, you’ll enjoy:
- Account management from a company with experience serving over 100,000 Medicare eligible members
- Administration of medical care and disease management, provider network and compliance/regulatory oversight
- Cost-effective coverage for your retirees
- Plans tailored to your unique needs
- Patient-centered programs and a focus on preventive care
- All-in-one coverage creates value for you and your retirees
- Additional benefits beyond Medicare
- Flexibility to add prescription drug coverage
Streamlined Member Support:
- One designated member service team
- One member ID card