Group MA plans provide all the coverage of Original Medicare plus additional benefits. As one of the most recognized healthcare brands in the region, you can trust CareFirst to provide comprehensive group plans focused on retiree satisfaction and health. We can customize plans based on your budget, priorities and retiree needs.
- Retirees can reside anywhere in the United States and Puerto Rico
- In-network access to BlueCross BlueShield plan providers
- Access to out-of-network providers who accept Medicare and are willing to bill CareFirst
- Key benefit: members can travel
- Retirees must reside in Maryland
- Out-of-network access only for emergent and urgent services
- Key benefit: local network to contain costs
Interested in CareFirst Medicare Advantage plans for your retirees?
Contact your benefits consultant to learn more.