The CareFirst Employer Portal will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from Friday, February 2 at 6:30 P.M. until Saturday, February 3 at 11:30 A.M. we apologies for any inconvenience.
Your employees can use these tools to check coverage, find a pharmacy, and learn more about their medications.
- Drug Search – Search for a specific drug, find out if it is covered, what tier it falls under and if any restrictions apply.
- Find a Pharmacy – See if your local pharmacy is in the CareFirst network or use this tool to find a network pharmacy near you.
- Drug Information – Get specific information about prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs and herbal or vitamin products you are taking.
- Drug Interactions – See if the drug you’re about to take has negative interactions with something you’re already taking, including over-the-counter medications and various foods.
- Identify a Medication – Easily identify medications that may have become separated from the original packaging or that are in question.
- Drug Forms – Find the forms you need to submit a claim, set up mail order for your prescriptions and more.
As a member, you have access to even more tools through My Account such as:
- Drug Pricing Tool – Quickly estimate costs; confirm coverage, view medicine options and more.
- Order and Refill Prescription – Access our convenient Mail Service Pharmacy online to have your prescriptions mailed directly to you at no extra cost.
- My Drug Claims – View and print your prescription history for you and your family.*
- My Drug Home – Get information about savings opportunities, learn about medications and ask a pharmacist questions you may have.
- View My Plan Summary – See information on your drug benefits, deductible and out-of-pocket costs.
* Members must obtain consent to view prescription claim information for dependents who are 12 years or older. Contact CareFirst Pharmacy Services at 800-241-3371 for assistance.