The Carefirst Employer Portal will be performing a scheduled maintenance from Friday, December 8th @ 4 AM until Sunday, December 10th @ 10 PM. During this time, the portal will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Through a Participating Retail Pharmacy
With access to more than 60,000 pharmacies across the country, you can use our Find a Pharmacy tool to locate a convenient participating pharmacy. Be sure to take your prescription and member ID card with you when filling prescriptions.
NOTE: If you use a non-participating pharmacy you will be responsible for the full cost of the prescription and will need to submit a Claim Form to CVS Caremark* for reimbursement.
Through Mail Order
Mail order is a convenient option, especially for refilling medications taken frequently. With our Mail Service Pharmacy, you’ll be able to:
- Refill prescriptions online, by phone or by email
- Choose your delivery location
- Consult with pharmacists by phone 24/7
- Schedule automatic refills
- Receive email notifications of order status
- Choose from multiple payment options
Members can sign up for mail order three ways:
- Online - Go to My Account, click on My Coverage, select Drug and Pharmacy Resources, click on Order and Refill Prescriptions and select Order Prescriptions to set up an account.
- By phone - Call the toll-free number on the back of your member ID card.
- By mail - If you already have a prescription from your doctor, you can send it to us with a completed Mail Service Pharmacy Order Form.
*CVS Caremark is an independent company that provides pharmacy benefit management services.